Today's video is Part 7 in our 12-part video series, "Everyone Has a Story", where we share stories of those buried in Fairview Cemetery in New Albany, IN.
In today's video we share the story of Anna Katherine Kunz Hartman. A story of a woman who experienced joy and hope, sorrow and loss, but most of all love. So, often in 1800's - early 1900's, the women were overshadowed by the accomplishments of their husbands. Today, we shine the light on Anna and allow her beautiful story to be told.
We'd love to hear your thoughts! Please share in the comments!
Each video is released on Tuesdays on a bi-weekly basis. We hope you enjoy today's video! Wishing you and yours a beautiful day!
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
Follow us on Facebook!
* Images from New Albany: Courtesy of Stuart Barth Wrege Indiana History Room in New Albany, IN
* Alsace-Lorraine, France Map: Courtesy of Encyclopedia Brittanica
* Picture of Anna with her Family: From the book, Anna Katherine Kunz-Hartman: A Legacy of Love by
Margaret Kunz Ohmert
* Images of the Kunz-Hartman House: Courtesy of Darlene Piell
* 1880 New Albany Directory: Courtesy of Stuart Barth Wrege Indiana History Room in New Albany, IN